For more than forty years, Oliver Maner LLP has defended health care providers and facilities against claims of professional negligence and medical malpractice.
The firm's attorneys have successfully represented the full spectrum of health care providers from hospitals to long term care facilities and from physicians to scrub techs. In doing so, the Firm has garnered the hard earned reputation as one of the best medical malpractice law firms in the State of Georgia. Our success is driven by a simple principle: an unwavering commitment to try the cases we think we can win. Our lawyers know that you can find a reason to settle nearly any case. It is finding a reason to try and win the case that separates Oliver Maner LLP from other firms. Over the course of the past twenty years, Oliver Maner’s lawyers have tried more serious medical malpractice cases than any other firm in the State, most trials lasting a week or more.
- Defense verdict for physician for allegedly causing paralysis during radiation treatment.
- Defense verdict for physician alleged to have caused the death of a patient by failing to evaluate properly pancreatitis.
- Defense verdict for pain management physician alleged to have caused a patient’s urinary incontinence.
- Defense verdict for pain management physician alleged to have a caused a patient’s death by failing to extrapolate proper dosage of narcotics.
- Defense verdict for physician alleged to have failed to timely diagnose gastrointestinal and other issues of elderly patient.
- Defense verdict on behalf of orthopedic surgeon who was sued for professional negligence following the death of a patient who experienced post-operative complication after cervical repair surgery.
- Defense verdict on behalf of obstetrician/gynecologist against claims of injury to minor child during delivery.
- Defense verdict on behalf of plastic surgeon for injury claims by patient who experienced complications following breast reduction surgery.
- Defense verdict on behalf of orthopedic surgeon following allegations of limb repair complications following a motor vehicle accident.
- Defense verdict on behalf of internal medicine physician following allegations of cardiac death in a patient with complicated prior medical history.
- Defense verdict on behalf of cardiothoracic surgeon against allegations by patient who experienced thoracic pain syndrome following emergency cardiac procedure.