Oliver Maner is widely considered one of the top law firms in Georgia for municipal and government law issues.
Oliver Maner lawyers have successfully represented dozens of Georgia’s counties and cities and their officers and employees as well as the State of Georgia in hundreds of lawsuits, many of them landmark lawsuits, ranging from civil rights cases in federal courts to land use and employment matters in the state courts of Georgia. Oliver Maner also has an outstanding record of success in municipal and county law matters before the appellate courts of Georgia as well as the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Drumm v. George, 345 Ga. App. 760 (2018)
- Mayor and Alderman of Garden City v. Harris, 302 Ga. 853 (2018)
- City of Richmond Hill v. Maia, 301 Ga. 257 (2017)
- Garden City v. Herrera, 329 Ga. App. 756 (2014)
- We, The Taxpayers v. Board of Tax Assessors of Effingham County, 292 Ga. 31 (2012)
- Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah v. Stevens, 278 Ga. 166 (2004)
- CSX Transportation. Inc. v. City of Garden City, 277 Ga. 248 (2003)
- Cameron v. Lang, 274 Ga. 122 (2001)
- City of Tybee Island v. Godinho, 270 Ga. 567 (1999)
- Mayor & Aldermen of Savannah v. Radford, 261 Ga. 129 (1991)
- Cyr v. Mayor and Aldermen of Savannah, 188 Ga. App. 261 (1988)
- Shuman v. Mayor and Aldermen of Savannah, 180 Ga. App. 427 (1986)
- Sammor v. Mayor and Aldermen of Savannah, 176 Ga. App. 176 (1985)