Oliver Maner has long been known for excellence in all aspects of Estate Planning. Our lawyers can help ensure your affairs are in order and desires carried out after your death.
We routinely advise high net worth families in sophisticated and tax-motivated estate planning to provide for an efficient transfer of assets to the next generation and beyond. Services include wills, healthcare and financial powers of attorney, various trusts and advice with regard to charitable giving. We also prepare and file Estate and Gift Tax Returns.
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Generation-Skipping Wills and Trusts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Insurance Trusts
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGTs)
- Spousal Lifetime Access Trusts (SLATS)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATS)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTS)
- Asset Protection
- Powers of Attorneys and Health Care Directives
- Charitable Giving: Charitable Remainder and Lead Trusts
- Estate and Gift Tax Return Preparation