A unique skill-set is required to navigate the sophisticated legal issues and complex rules of appellate practice.
At Oliver Maner, our Appellate and Constitutional Practice handles a wide range of appellate and post-conviction matters in both federal and state appellate courts.
Our attorneys carefully craft and thoroughly research briefs that focus on salient lynchpin issues. We meticulously prepare oral arguments that vividly express a theme to compel relief. We also work alongside the trial teams to assist with litigation strategy and preserve arguments.
- Drumm v. George, 345 Ga. App. 760 (2018).
- Fagerstrom v. City of Savannah, 627 Fed. Appx. 803 (11th Cir. 2015)(unpublished).
- Doss v. City of Savannah, 290 Ga. App. 670 (2008).
- Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah v. Stevens, 278 Ga. 166 (2004)
- Tim’s Crane & Rigging v. Gibson, 278 Ga. 796 (2004).
- Autry v. Mayor and Aldermen of the City of Savannah, 222 Ga. App. 691 (1996).
- Kole v. Linkenhoker, 259 Ga. 82 (1989).
- Mayor and Alderman of Garden City v. Harris, 302 Ga. 853 (2018)
- City of Richmond Hill v. Maia, 301 Ga 257 (2017)
- We, The Taxpayers v. Board of Tax Assessors of Effingham County, 292 Ga. 31 (2012)
- CSX Transportation Inc. v. City of Gargen City, 277 Ga. 248 (2003)
- Hunter, Maclean, Exley & Dunn, P.C. v. Frame, 269 Ga. 844 (1998)
- Mayor & Aldermen of Savannah v. Radford, 261 Ga. 129 (1991)
- Baltimore v. City of Albany, 183 Fed. App’x 891 (11th Cir. 2006)
- Marshall v. Mayor and Alerman of the City of Savannah, 366 Fed. App’x 91 (11th Cir. 2010)
- Gowen Oil Co. v. Foley & Lardner, LLP, 562 Fed. App’x 958 (11th Cir. 2014)
- Taylor v. Taylor, 649 Fed. App’x 737 (11th Cir. 2016)
- Smith v. Roundtree, 704 Fed. App’x 831 (11th Cir. 2017)
- Dopson v. Steverson, 772 Fed. App’x 843 (11th Cir. 2019)
If you need assistance with your case or legal matter, please contact the Firm at (912) 236-3311, email one of our lawyers, or complete the “Discuss Your Case” form below.
Discuss Your Case
Trust your case to our experienced team. Contact us to discuss your important legal needs.
218 West State Street, Savannah, GA 31401(912) 236-3311